- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 6-8 strips thin sliced bacon
- 1 package Four Pepper BBQ Marinade
- Cook on preheated grill over medium heat
- Prepare Four Pepper BBQ Marinade as directed and set aside
- Wrap 3 asparagus spears in bacon starting at the bottom and ending at the top using a toothpick if needed to hold bacon in place and repeat.
- Place prepared asparagus bunches in a pan.
- Pour marinade evenly over bunches and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Grill on all sides until bacon is slightly crisp being careful to watch for any flare-ups.