- 2 Tbsp KC Butt Spice BBQ Rub™
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp white vinegar
- 2 lbs beef steak cut into cubes
- 2 cloves garlic (peeled)
- 4 oz. lemon lime flavored beverage
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill
- Combine soy sauce, light brown sugar, white vinegar, KC Butt Spice BBQ Rub, lemon lime drink, garlic and fresh chopped dill into a small bowl. Place steak in a large resealable plastic bag along with the mixed marinade. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill to high then while the grill is preheating, thread steak and the garlic in an alternating pattern. Discard marinade in the bag after use.
- Cook kabobs on the prepared grill for 10 minutes, or to desired doneness.