- 400g Chicken Breast
- 4 Peaches, stoned and cut into quarters
- 4 tsp Red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 Red chilli, finely chopped
- 100g Rocket
- 100g Danish feta cheese, crumbled
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Vegetable oil
- Murray River Pink Salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Pre-heat the BBQ to hot.
- To make the dressing, in a small bowl add 3 tbls olive oil, vinegar, honey and chilli, season to taste, then set aside.
- Season and vegetable oil the chicken breast, place the chicken on the BBQ grill, cook for 4 minutes and then turn over and cook for another 2 minutes, remove from the BBQ grill and place on the BBQ resting rack and rest with the hood closed for 6 minutes.
- Next toss the peach slices in ½ tbsp vegetable oil and some ground black pepper. Place on the BBQ grill on their cut sides and cook for 1-2 mins each side or until caramelised and warm
- In a bowl dress the rocket, and arrange on a serving platter, along with peaches and chicken breast, sprinkle with feta and drizzle with any remaining dressing.