- Trim extra fat from the lamb racks and then slice the racks into individual chops.
- Season each lamb chop with the Big Swede BBQ Badass Beef Boost or your favorite beef rub and let sit for 60 minutes in room temperature to allow the rub to adhere to the lamb.
- Light or set your grill to direct grilling 600°F or 315°C. If using wood or pellets, use oak or hickory wood. Let the grates get hot for at least 10 minutes.
- Place the lamb chops on the grill and grill for 3-4 minutes. Then flip over and continue grill until cooked through, with an inner temperature of 130°F or 54°C. Lamb chops are fatty cuts so move around the lamb chops on the grill to avoid flare-ups that might char the lamb chops and make them taste bitter.
- When almost ready, slice the lemon in half and squeeze some lemon juice on top of the chops. Remove from the grill.
- Let the grilled lamb chops rest for 5 minutes then serve immediately