- 4 Porterhouse cut pork chops, about 1 inch thick
- 1 packet Four Pepper BBQ Marinade, prepared
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Cook on a preheated grill over medium heat.
- Prepare Four Pepper BBQ Marinade as directed and add Worcestershire sauce.
- Add pork chops and marinate for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Remove chops from bag and discard leftover marinade.
- Place chops on grill and cook to a temperature of 160⁰ F.
- Remove from grill and let stand, tented with foil, for 10 minutes.
Pork tenderloin may be substituted for pork chops.