Honey Garlic BBQ Grilled Chicken
Prep Time:5 minutes Cook Time:15 minutes Total Time:20 minutes Servings: 4
Simple grilled chicken in a honey and garlic BBQ sauce…
- 1 pound boneless and skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 1 tablespoon oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup honey garlic BBQ sauce
- Brush the chicken and the grill with the oil.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook the chicken on the grill over medium-high heat until the chicken is cooked through, about 4-6 minutes per side, basting with the BBQ sauce as it cooks.
- Set the chicken aside to rest for 5 minutes, baste with any remaining BBQ sauce and enjoy!
Note: Cook time will vary depending on the thickness of the chicken, it is done when it reaches an internal temperature of 165F.
Option: Instead of seasoning with salt and pepper, use a dry rub.
Nutrition Facts: Calories 228, Fat 6g (Saturated 0.8g, Trans 0), Cholesterol 82mg, Sodium 418mg, Carbs 14g (Fiber 0.3g, Sugars 11g), Protein 25g