Korean BBQ Burgers
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes Total Time: 30 minutes Servings: 4
Burgers in Korean style BBQ sauce with kimchi mayo!
- 1 pound ground beef (or pork or chicken)
- 1/3 cup Korean BBQ sauce
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs (or breadcrumbs) (gluten-free for gluten-free)
- 1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Korean BBQ sauce
- 4 buns
- 1/4 cup kimchi mayo
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Mix the beef, Korean BBQ sauce, egg, breadcrumbs, and green onions, form the mixture into 4 patties and grill, or pan-fry, or broil over medium-high heat until cooked, about 3-5 minutes per side.
- Baste the patties with the Korean BBQ sauce, assemble the burgers and enjoy!
Option: Use your favorite burger condiments!
Nutrition Facts: Calories 626, Fat 37g (Saturated 11g, Trans 1g), Cholesterol 126mg, Sodium 821mg, Carbs 43g (Fiber 2g, Sugars 17g), Protein 26g