- 1 package Jamaican Jerk BBQ Marinade®
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- PREPARED MANGO SALSA
- 2 mangos, small diced
- 1 jalapeno, minced and seeds removed
- ½ medium red onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, small diced
- 3 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 3 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Cook on a preheated grill over medium heat.
- Prepare Jamaican Jerk BBQ Marinade as directed and add chicken. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Prepare salsa by combining prepared ingredients. Toss well and set aside.
- Grill chicken breasts until an internal temperature of 160⁰ F. is reached or juices run clear.
- Remove breasts from grill and let stand 5 minutes.
- Top chicken with prepared salsa and serve.